Architectural Ideas - Party Walls


You may be about to build something:

  • up against one of your boundaries
  • astride one of your boundaries
  • with foundations deeper than your neighbour's
Or you may have received a Party Wall Notice from one of your neighbours

In which case you may need to issue a Party Wall Notice (or respond to one you've received) and you may need help or advice from a Party Wall Surveyor.

At Architectural Ideas, we can:
  • Advise on Party Wall issues
  • Prepare Party Wall Notices and issue them on your behalf
  • Discuss with you how to respond to a Party Wall Notice and respond on your behalf
  • Act on your behalf in the resolution of a dispute with your neighbour about a Party Wall issue

If you have queries or concerns about any of these, please get in touch with us at Architectural Ideas